Every blogger needs SEO (search engine optimization). If you want your blog to succeed, you have to get good traffic. You cannot get good traffic without SEO otherwise you will have to invest in paid ads. You have to be real and honest here. Every niche is competitive now and without a good strategy it is next to impossible to get yourself good traffic.
How SEO is helpful
If you could rank your blog on the first page of Google, you can get some good traffic. SEO comes in handy here. You can rank yourself higher with the SEO if you do it right.
How to SEO for your blog
One thing you must understand is that SEO cannot be done overnight. It is a consistent process. Here are few steps you must take to optimize your blog for SEO:
- Do keyword research. Find out the best possible keywords in your niche. Use tools like Google Suggest for better results.
- Install a plugin like Yoast if you have a WordPress site.
- Make sure the content’s readability is good. Break your content into smaller sentences.
- Use lots of subheadings.
- Optimize your meta tags.
- Use descriptive URL. It will help people understand that your content is relevant to their query.
- Create some high quality backlinks with good websites or blogs. Make sure not to invest in no-follow links.
- Do competitors research. It will help you find out what is working for them. You can apply the same techniques for yourself.
Do not hesitate to reach out for help
It is highly advisable to take SEO services[seo รับ ทำ, which is the term in Thai] from a reputed company. You can search on the internet for a good SEO agency. It makes sense to hire an agency in the initial stage so you do not have to put too much stress on yourself.