WordPress undoubtedly is the most popular content management system for setting up a website, whether personal or commercial. The open source system comes with several plugins that add special features to make your website more attractive and useful for the targeted audience. One such plugin is the WooCommerce plugin that adds e-commerce functionality to a website built by using the WordPress content system..
The speed and efficiency of your WordPress commercial website will, however, depend on the type of hosting service you choose. If you wish to plan your online store or set up an ecommerce site, you can choose a managed WooCommerce hosting plan that fits into your budget and satisfies your resource requirements for running an e-commerce website efficiently.
What is WooCommerce Hosting?
WooCommerce hosting allows e-commerce remote team management softwarewebsites to run efficiently and offer their products and services to the targeted audience. Hosting ensures that websites are easily accessible, have low latency levels, are simple and easy to navigate, thereby allowing visitors to easily view the offered products, choose from them, place their orders and even pay for them without worrying about the security of their personal data.
The installation of this plugin is quite easy. All you need to do is follow the instructions provided by the Setup Wizard to configure the plugin and set up your store and run it. The wizard helps you choose the important options that aid in the successful setting up and running of the e-commerce store.
The WooCommerce plugin works well with WordPress themes selected by you. It also allows you to retain data related to customers, purchases made by them, as well as improves the performance of the store. So if you are planning to set up an e-commerce website, buy WordPress hosting that includes managed WooCommerce hosting.
Advantages of Using WooCommerce Hosting
WooCommerce hosting allows e-commerce websites to run efficiently and offer their products and services to the targeted audience. Hosting ensures that websites are easily accessible, have low latency levels, are simple and easy to navigate, thereby allowing visitors to easily view the offered products, choose from them, place their orders and even pay for them without worrying about the security of their personal data.
Some benefits of using managed WooCommerce hosting are:
- The WooCommerce plugins allow websites to accept payments via various modes including cheques, cash, bank transfers, PayPal, credit and debit cards among others.
- The plugin allows a website to turn on geolocation and automatic taxes option which means the prices displayed on various products include the relevant taxes for the concerned location.
- Website owners can specify the regions or countries where they wish to sell their products. The plugin also allows users to set their store’s checkout settings besides setting the currency to be used for the transactions carried out via the store.
- You get a chance to add new products to your website offerings depending on the resources included in your hosting package.
- The plugin allows the owners to manage their inventory, categorize their products and sub-products according to sizes, colors and prices.
- WooCommerce also allows websites to set up shipping options for local delivery as well as international shipping.
Choosing a managed WooCommerce hosting plan allows a business owner to operate their online store smoothly and efficiently.